February 3, 2012

Rushed

Tunic: New York & Company
Jeggings: Hue
Boots: Bandolino via discount shoe store
Earrings: Overstock.com
Bracelets: Gifted


I like to wake up early and do my reading before class. Most of the time it works out well because the cases are still fresh on my mind when I get to school, but sometimes it takes me longer to get through my reading than I thought it would and I end up rushing to get ready for school. I wore this outfit several days ago on a morning like that when I was running behind. It occurred to me after I took the pictures that the outfit might have been cute with a scarf worn as a belt, but I'll have to save that idea for the next time I wear this tunic.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment