February 16, 2013

New Blog!

It has been a minute, y'all!  I just wanted to stop by to tell you that you can now find me at my new blog, Downsizing, which you can check out here.  

The primary focus of Downsizing will be my journey to reach a healthy weight, but you know me.  I love me some clothes so I imagine there will be some style posts too.  I stopped blogging at My Fashion Confession because it did not really fit who I was anymore.  I thought about just changing the name and focus of this blog, but ultimately I decided that I wanted a fresh start so I made a new blog.  I loved writing My Fashion Confession, but it was time to move on.  I hope to see you over at Downsizing!

Creative Commons License

My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment