April 30, 2011

"Looking into your eyes I know I'm right. If anything's worth my love it's worth a fight."


This outfit brought out my inner nerd. As is usual with my weekend style I didn't bother putting in my contacts. I got up, got dressed, and went to the store wearing glasses and a very messy bun. Even though I look like a total she-Urkel I decided to post my outfit anyway. I hope that someone out there gets that reference. I decided about halfway through taking my pictures that I needed to embrace the teacher/librarian/class nerd vibe of today's look so I grabbed one of the books I used to prepare for the LSAT and used it as a prop.  Simple, but comfortable. This outfit felt perfect for a quick shopping excursion on a warm day.

Shirt: New York & Company
Skirt: Anthropologie via Ebay
Belt: Ebay
Shoes: Old Navy
Earrings: Forever 21

*Title from "I'm Free" by Kenny Loggins.

Creative Commons License

My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment