May 16, 2011

"I am young, but I have aged, waited long to seize the day."


This outfit was just alright. I needed something quick and this is what I wound up wearing. Someone commented today on how young I look and it reminded me of the day I went to the store recently to buy my grandmother some spray paint. When I asked a store employee if they sold it she told me, "Yes, but not to children."  This employee was of grandmotherly age so she probably thinks everyone looks young, but I still find it surprising when people say that kind of thing to me. It makes me wish I felt as young as people think I look!

Shirt: New York & Company
Skirt: INC (gifted)
Cardigan: Victoria's Secret
Scarf: Ebay
Belt: New York & Company
Boots: Steve Madden

*Title from "Life is Short" by Butterfly Boucher.

Creative Commons License

My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment