May 18, 2011

"I could see clearly an indelible line was drawn between what was good, what just slipped out, and what went wrong."


My hair is the closest thing I have to a pet. I have to groom it, feed it (read moisturize), and above all else it needs lots of love and attention. My hair has been petulant at best this week so I've been putting it up in a messy bun. That's kind of the hair equivalent of sending a dog to its bed and telling it to stay. 

Other than my hair misbehaving this week has been a bit of a whirlwind. I'm finalizing preparations for school and my summer internship, and on top of that I'm still working full time at my current job. Maybe that's why my hair has been a hot mess this week- it's feeling as exhausted as I am and it has decided to go on strike.

As for my outfit, I have to admit that I bought almost everything the Loft model was wearing and added my own accessories. This skirt has turned out to be far more versatile than I ever imagined. It isn't my most flattering option, but it still gets its fair share of use and I imagine it will continue to find its way into my style posts periodically. 

Top: Loft
Skirt: Loft
Cardigan: Loft (gifted)
Belt: Ebay
Boots: Mossimo via discount shoe store
Bracelets: gifted
Earrings: Forever 21

*Title from "My Stupid Mouth" by John Mayer.

Creative Commons License

My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment