May 6, 2011

An Ideal Universe


If I lived in an ideal universe I would have worn the pink ballet flats in the picture below with today's outfit. I do not live in an ideal universe, though, so I wore a comfortable but boring pair of black boots and spent the day daydreaming about the final pop of color that didn't make it into the real life version of my outfit. Fortunately for me, My Fashion Confession is an ideal universe where I can edit my outfits in retrospect and record what should have been in addition to what actually was. The pattern mix in this outfit is so subtle from a distance that you can really only see the stripes and polka dots in the close up shot below, but it's there and it made me feel playful and fashion forward. I thought the pops of color in my accessories were a fun touch too :)



Shirt: Essentials by Milano (gifted)
Skirt: Ann Taylor (gifted)
Cardigan: New York & Company
Belt: Ebay
Necklace: New York & Company
Handbag: New York & Company
Boots: Mossimo via discount shoe store
Ballet Flats: shoe store in New Haven

Creative Commons License

My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment