May 8, 2011

"This life is too short to live it just for you, but when you feel so powerless what are you gonna do?"

Top: Theory (hand me down)
Skirt: New York & Company
Scarf: Ebay
Shoes: Target

Today's outfit is what happens when I get stressed out and I can assure you that I am, in fact, stressed out. I am spending the summer in England and I devoted the better part of my day to researching logistical matters like flights, housing, and local transportation. My head is full of big numbers and even bigger questions and there wasn't much mental space left over for outfit planning. I threw this on to run a few errands and I really hope no one recognized me since I hadn't washed my hair or put on any makeup. I did brush my teeth, though. What? I swear I did!

*Title from "Powerless by Nelly Furtado.

Creative Commons License

My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment