June 16, 2011

"There's a new horizon and the promise of a favorable wind."


I still need to do two more loads of laundry, pick up prescriptions, get my hair did, and decide on a book for the plane. I'm sure there are things I am forgetting to do and things I will wish I had gotten around to before I left (Ahem, like the paperwork for waiving my student health insurance and making the curtains for my apartment) but I'll cry about that some other time. Right now I'm too busy being giddy with excitement and I am not ashamed. 

Tee: Atmosphere
Skirt: Target
Belt: Ebay
Necklace: New York & Company
Bracelets: Gifted
Shoes: Old Navy

*Title from "One Way Ticket" by Leann Rimes.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment