June 15, 2011

I've Been A Bad Blogger

Shirt: Old Navy
Skirt: New York & Company
Scarf: Grandmother's
Bracelets: Gifted
Earrings: Forever 21
Shoes: Old Navy

My posts have been really sporadic lately and for that I offer my most sincere apologies. There has been a lot of packing and last minute planning going on around here and I haven't had time to post. I leave for my summer internship this weekend and I am crazy excited/nervous. I spent a lot of the day deciding what I need to take and what I can leave behind. I've tucked most of my things into my suitcase at this point and as I packed I realized that this entire trip has felt surreal up until this week. I know that's kind of silly since buying a $1000+ plane ticket and booking accommodation in England should have felt real, but for some reason the thing that made it all concrete was pulling my luggage out of the attic and finally sitting down to pack after months of just daydreaming. My Fashion Confession is going on a road for the rest of the summer everyone and I am oh so excited about the trip!

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment