July 12, 2011

"Now the house is quiet as a hollow head and I'm walking around bumping into things you said."


I miss WalMart. I'm just going to put that out there. I know there are probably people who would go off about their business practices and how they are driving mom and pop stores out of business and on and on ad nauseam about any number of <alleged> crimes that WalMart has committed, and in response to those individuals I will simply repeat myself: I miss WalMart. There are pharmacies galore in London and all kinds of little convenience store type deals where you can buy junk food and junk magazines, but in spite of the sheer number of stores on any given London block I still went into four different stores including three pharmacies of varying sizes before I finally found some antibacterial body soap in a tiny little unsuspecting convenience store where I actually went to buy potato chips but somehow found the soap I really wanted instead. Amazing.  There's a Starbucks or two on every street, there's a suitable British equivalent to just about everything else I want, but somehow the thing I least expected to miss is the one thing I struggled to find: a silly little bar of antibacterial soap.

But that's enough musing for one blog post. This outfit was colorful and some days that's just what a girl needs. I'm all about girly color combinations these days so this outfit was right up my alley :)

Dress: New York & Company
Cardigan: New York & Company
Belt: New York & Company (sensing a theme?)
Shoes: Old Navy
Bracelets: Gifted
Earrings: Forever 21

*Title from "Wrong Girl" by Missy Higgins.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment