August 22, 2011

"That doesn't soften the ache we feel when reality sets back in."

Top: Old Navy
Cami: Forever 21+
Skirt: Forever 21+
Cardigan: Gap
Shoes: Primark
Bracelet: Primark
Earrings: Forever 21

I am convinced that my backpack weighed a good 50 pounds today and as I was rushing to make it to my first class on time with my giant backpack swinging like a pendulum and possibly doing something irreversible and horrible to my back I made an executive decision: I decided to order a rolling briefcase.  I knew that law school was going to change things for me, but I never would have guessed that my most exciting purchase this summer would be a briefcase. I hope this isn't leading down the road to dry conversation topics and sensible heels. 

*Title from "I'm Not That Girl" from the Wicked Soundtrack.


Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment