September 25, 2011

A Classy Finish


Yesterday the Black Law Student Association participated in a charity walk/run and I dragged myself out of bed to participate. I don't have that many gym appropriate clothes and the ones I had were all dirty so I went to the event wearing this. Did I look a little crazy? Maybe, but my logic is that when I travel I don't wear gym clothes to walk around a new city. I put on a comfortable dress and I go. I may not have been dressed like the other participants, but at least I cared enough to show up and I managed to finish my 3 mile march in style. When I crossed the finish line at the end of the walk the volunteers at the finish line laughed and said it was "a classy finish." I happen to believe that class (and style!) is never ever out of place so a classy finish is fine by me.


I took the outfit pictures above before the walk, but the one below is from after because I wanted to show you my sticker and bracelet from the walk :)

Dress: Loft
Blouse: TJ Maxx
Vest: Old Navy
Shoes: Old Navy
Bracelet and Sticker: Charity Walk

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment