September 7, 2011

Outfit Fail

Dress: New York & Company
Jacket: Loft via Ebay
Belt: Ebay
Boots: Target via local discount shoe store

This outfit did not work out as well in real life as it did in my head. I was running late and I didn't have time to iron what I wanted to wear so I ended up grabbing this dress and jacket thinking that it would be a fun neutral palette. What I did not count on was that my neutral palette would make me look like I just got in from basic training, fatigues and all. The next time I wear this jacket I'm going to make sure I pair it with something girly and dainty so that the overall look is a bit less Letters From Iwo Jima and a little more me.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment