September 13, 2011

"You've opened my eyes and I'm ready to go lead me into the light."


I was reading a case called Church of the Holy Trinity v. United States for one of my classes and as part of his analysis the judge writing the opinion needs a term to distinguish between physical laborers and people who work with their minds so he refers to a minister as a "brain toiler" and my sleep deprived brain thought (and still thinks) that is hilarious. 

But this is not a blog about law school (thank God.) This is a blog about clothes and this is an outfit that I like. I have been plotting this outfit for a while, but didn't get around to wearing it until today. I bought the tie while I was in London this summer and the brooch (which you can barely see in the pictures because I fail) is from a thrift store. I like the stripe on stripe pattern mix and the simple silver jewelry. Sometimes the best outfits are the least complicated.

Dress: Old Navy
Jacket: Loft
Tie (as belt): Primark (London)
Necklace: ??
Bracelet: Primark (London)
Shoes: Old Navy

*Title from "E.T." by Katy Perry.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment