October 21, 2011

"I'm going to play my position, let you catch what you've been missing."


The temperature has finally started to dip below 70 this week so I thought it would be a good time to pull out this cape. Last year I desperately wanted one but never came across one within my price range. When I saw this one at New York & Company a month or two ago I eyeballed it like a leopard eyeballing her prey until a good coupon came along and then I pounced. Don't look at me like that. This she-cat was hungry and this cape had no business coming along when I was on the prowl. 

Cape: New York & Company
Tunic: New York & Company
Jeggings: Hue
Scarf: Old Navy
Belt: from a dress
Shoes: store in New Haven
Earrings: Overstock.com

*Title from "Can't Help But Wait" by Trey Songz.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment