October 18, 2011

"I'm learning to fall with no safety net to cushion the blow."


I wore this over the weekend to a haunted house outing. I'm glad I went with jeggings. Between the shrieking and holding onto random people and zombie avoidance maneuvers I needed to be comfortable.  Fortunately I was able to outrun the mad man with the chain saw and I didn't get any fake blood on my clothes. In my world, that's what I like to call a haunted house success. 

Tunic: New York & Company
Cardigan: Target via Ebay
Jeggings: Hue
Belt: Borrowed from a dress
Boots: Aldo via discount shoe store
Bag: Thrifted
Earrings: Forever 21

*Title from "I Bruise Easily" by Natasha Bedingfield.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment