October 17, 2011

"I'm looking at a picture in my hand trying my best to understand."


What a day. Class this morning, grocery shopping this afternoon, and lots of reading to get done this evening. As for the outfit, it just kind of happened. I actually bought this dress over the summer through Forever 21's UK website. It was available in the U.S. store at one point, but it sold out in my size and I wanted a few casual dresses to wear on weekend outings while I was in London so I had it shipped to me there. When I got home I completely forgot about it in the shuffle between moving and starting school until this weekend when I rediscovered it and decided I would wear it today since our warm weather is fading away fast and it's the perfect dress to throw on with a bright cardigan. I like the way it looks with the mustard sweater and simple jewelry. I'm sure you'll be seeing it around the blog again soon.


Dress: Forever 21+
Cardigan: Target via Ebay
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Old Navy
Earrings: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelet: Primark (London)

*Title from "Born to Make You Happy" by Britney Spears.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment