October 14, 2011

"You are an illuminating anchor of leagues to infinite number."


I finally stumbled upon a pattern mix that other people like. I got several nice compliments on this outfit which doesn't usually happen when I mix prints. Go figure. I'm learning that people have short memories when it comes to what others wear, though. Example: I wore this dress during the first week of the semester, but when I wore it today in a really similar outfit, no one seemed to remember it. The take home message? If you only wear a dress once a month and make slight changes to your accessories, people will forget and think the whole ensemble is new!

Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Target via Ebay
Belt: from another dress
Shoes: Old Navy
Earrings: Forever 21
Bracelet: Gifted

*Title from "Bella Luna" by Jason Mraz.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment