November 15, 2011

"Don't you worry your pretty little mind. People throw rocks at things that shine..."

Shirt: New York & Company
Skirt: Loft via Ebay
Cardigan: J.Crew via Ebay
Boots: Steve Madden
Earrings: Overstock.com
Bracelet: Primark (London)

The battery on my camera died so today you get mirror photos from my phone. Not the greatest quality in the world, but at least I managed to get the outfit posted, right?  In other news, I, the girl who never wins anything, won something today. I went to a presentation on networking during lunch and I won a drawing for this thing:


It's called a Daruma doll.  It's a traditional Japanese doll that represents perseverance and good luck according to Wikipedia. When you have a goal, you're supposed to fill in one of the eyes and then when you meet your goal you fill in the other one. When you see the doll with only one eye, it's supposed to remind you of your goal and encourage you to reach it. I thought it was a nice concept. I'm still deciding what goal I want to use, but I'll let you know when I'm ready to fill in one of the eyes.

*Title from "Ours" by Taylor Swift.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment