November 14, 2011

"I know that people change and these things happen, but I remember how it was back then."


I used to think weekends were for relaxation and enjoyment, but these days I spend my weekends doing things like writing office memos and outlining. That's my response to anyone who thinks school is easy and fun. At least when I had a job I got to enjoy my weekends.

On a happier note, I just turned in the research log I had due in my legal writing class, and progress has been made on the final office memo of the semester.  I still have to handle the dishes situation and the trash needs to be taken out, but that might need to be tomorrow's problem.

Dress: Target via Ebay
Cardigan: Target via Ebay
Belt: New York & Company
Boots: Steve Madden 

*Title from "If This Was a Movie" by Taylor Swift.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment