November 18, 2011

"I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited, but I couldn't stay away. I couldn't fight it."

Shirt: Forever 21+
Jeggings: Hue
Cardigan: Loft
Scarf: Ebay
Shoes: Primark (London)
Belt: Ebay

Sorry about being MIA yesterday. I had a memo due and I was so busy working on it that there just wasn't time for blogging.  I thought I would check in briefly today with a quick hello and an errand running outfit. I ran out of a few of my essential supplies so I wore this for a quick grocery store run this afternoon.  I now have eyeliner, toilet paper, and a freezer full of frozen meals. Life is good.

*Title from "Someone Like You" by Adele.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment