December 23, 2011

"If you said goodbye to me tonight there would still be music left to write."


Let's talk about my hair.  I spent a good hour and a half straightening it yesterday and then I stepped outside into the rain. Suddenly all of my hard work was for nothing.  Since my hair looks crazy I thought I would try to distract you with boldly colored stripes and a cardigan the color of Christmas.  Or something like that.  Anyway, the point of this spiel is look at my clothes.  My crazy hair is not part of the outfit.

Dress: Forever 21+
Cardigan: Target via Ebay
Belt: Ebay
Boots: Steve Madden
Necklace: Forever 21

Title from "For the Longest Time" by Billy Joel.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment