December 8, 2011

"I'm riding the highs and digging the lows 'cause at least I feel alive."


This is what I wore for the last day of my first semester classes.  I still can't believe it's the middle of exam period and I've already taken my first law school exam.  The semester felt painfully slow as I struggled through it, but in retrospect it flew by.  I only have five more semesters of law school left.  I'm guessing they'll be over in the blink of an eye so I had better make them count... 

Dress: Thrifted
Cardigan: J.Crew via Ebay
Leggings: New York & Company
Belt: Ebay
Boots: Steve Madden
Scarf: Loft

Title from "I'm Feeling You" by Santana feat. Michelle Branch.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment