December 9, 2011

Man Magnet?

Sweater: Hand me down (Thanks Aunt C!)
Jeggings: Hue
Turtleneck: Thrifted
Boots: Steve Madden
Earrings: Forever 21

I threw this on to go to a lunchtime event on interviewing.  I needed to get some fresh air so I decided to walk to school for the presentation.  It was an experience.  I was strolling down the sidewalk and some dude honked at me. I stopped at a pharmacy on the way back to my apartment where this advertiser in a pig suit (he wasn't wearing the head at the time) tried to holla at ya girl.  Then I was walking past a bus stop and some guy asked me if I needed help with my groceries. I smiled, said no thank you and kept walking.  Apparently this was like the man magnet outfit.  Who knew?  When I'm having a good hair day and wearing a great dress the men-folk never even look twice.  Apparently what really turns heads is messy hair and an oversized sweater.  Good to know.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment