December 15, 2011

No more pencils, no more books--until next semester anyway...


This morning I took my last exam of the semester and I am so relieved to be done! This exam period has involved a whole lot of stress, not enough sleep, a whole lot of writing (three outlines, each between 30 and 50 pages. You do the math), and a ridiculous amount of paper cut casualties.   The process was long and arduous, but it's over and I survived.  Now all I can do is wait and hope that I passed everything.

As for my outfits, I started off wearing ballet flats, but switched to boots after my exam due to inclement weather.  I can't decide which outfit I like better overall, but isn't it amazing how much an outfit can change if you switch a few accessories? I'm wearing the same shirt, jeans, and jacket in both pictures, but the clothes look completely different!

Tee: Forever 21+
Jeggings: Hue
Jacket: Target via Ebay
Flats: Primark (London)
Boots: Steve Madden
Floral Scarf: Loft
Plaid Scarf: Ebay
Teal earrings: Overstock.com
White Earrings: Forever 21
Belt: Ebay

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment