December 22, 2011

The weather outside is frightful

Shirt: New York & Company
Skirt: International Concepts
Jacket: Hand-me-down
Tights: ?
Shoes: Old Navy
Necklace: Forever 21
Belt: Ebay

We rarely get a white Christmas where I'm from and there isn't much hope for one this year either. The weather outside is still frightful, though.  Today it was cold and rainy out.  I guess the lack of color in today's outfit matches the day.  That said, I still like this neutral palette.  I originally planned to wear a black turtleneck with this outfit, but ended up switching to a button-down shirt at the last minute.  I'm still trying to decide if it was a good switch.

Also, I thought this would be a good day to give a pre-review shout out to eShakti.  The company contacted me a couple of weeks ago about reviewing one of their items and I gladly said yes.  They sent me a gorgeous yellow dress that I plan to wear on Christmas day, but in the meantime I thought I would mention that they are having a sale until Christmas with up to 60% off on tons of great items.  You should check out their adorable and customizable clothing here.  I'll post my review of the dress they sent   me in a few days and let you know what I think!

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment