December 21, 2011

"I was too weak to give in, too strong to lose."

Shirt: Primark (London)
Skirt: J. Crew via Ebay
Cardigan: Target via Ebay
Scarf: Ebay
Boots: Steve Madden
Earrings: Forever 21

I had big plans for today.  I was going to wake up really early, wash and straighten my hair, clean my apartment, and take out the trash all before I went to the airport to pick up my aunt at 9 AM.  Instead, I slept until 6:15, washed but did not straighten my hair, and did not get around to the whole apartment cleaning thing.  Oops.  Even though the morning did not go as planned, I have every intention of making the most of my afternoon--by finishing a season of The Guardian on Netflix in time to catch American Horror Story on television tonight.  Yeah. Winter break has been really productive like that.

*Title from "Best of You" by Foo Fighters.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment