January 6, 2012

In the Trenches


I threw this on yesterday to go to a doctor's appointment.  Normally I wouldn't have purchased this dress, but around Thanksgiving eShakti marked it down to half price, offered free shipping, and let customers combine coupons with their promotion.  With all the discounts, I was able to snag this dress for $7.48 so I thought, why not?  I think the next time I wear it I might try wearing it open and layered over another dress.  I'm still undecided, though. We shall see.

Trench Dress: eShakti (sale price w/ coupon--$7.48)
Turtleneck: Thrifted
Leggings: New York & Company
Boots: Overstock.com
Belt: Ebay
Earrings: Forever 21

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment