January 3, 2012

Lots of Dots


eShakti was kind enough to send me this beautiful dress a few weeks back and I am excited to finally photograph it.  When I wrote my review of the company I wore another of their dresses since this one is no longer available, but I really do love this dress and I wanted to showcase it today.  It was cold out so I layered the dress over a polka dot button down for a little added warmth and then belted a cardigan over top.  I love the vibrant color of this dress and I keep imagining new ways to style it in the future.  It was so comfortable and fun to wear that I know you'll be seeing it again soon!

Dress: c/o eShakti
Shirt: Target
Cardigan: New York & Company
Belt: Thrifted
Tights: Walmart
Boots: Steve Madden
Earrings: Forever 21

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment