January 9, 2012

Stare-worthy


I don't know if it was my imagination or not, but I got the distinct impression that people were staring at me today.  To be fair, my faux fur was shedding like whoa and by the time lunch rolled around I had faux fur all over the place, but other than that I didn't think this outfit was all that stare worthy.  As far as I'm concerned there is only one remedy for that situation: blast Took the Night and wander into my closet to choose an even more stare-worthy outfit for tomorrow.

Turtleneck: Loft
Skirt: International Concepts (gifted)
Vest: Old Navy
Belt: New York & Company
Boots: discount shoe store
Bracelet: Forever 21
Earrings: Forever 21

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment