January 10, 2012

"Don't wanna end up like pirate bones, what I thought was precious just a pile 'o stones."


I officially started my second semester of law school yesterday and I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things.  This morning my alarm didn't go off and I woke up an hour later than I originally planned. It wasn't a huge deal since I wake up earlier than necessary anyway, but I like to study in the mornings so it meant I had one hour less to finish my reading and I wound up skipping a breakfast event I had originally planned on attending. Oops.  I wound up wearing this bird motif dress again with a slightly different twist.  Me and this dress are still getting to know each other, but my early prediction is that it might be love.

Dress: Eshakti
Cardigan: New York & Company
Belt: possibly from another dress
Leggings: New York & Company
Boots: Steve Madden
Earrings: Forever 21

*Title from "Pirate Bones" by Natasha Bedingfield.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment