January 11, 2012

Another day, another deal


This dress is one of my bargain shopping success stories. Over Thanksgiving eShakti had a huge sale and marked most of their stock down to as much as half price, plus they were offering free shipping on all orders with no minimum purchase amount.  This particular dress was marked down to  $27.48 and on a whim I tried entering the code for one of their $20 off coupons that I found through a google search.  Lo and behold it worked! I got this dress for $7.48 with free shipping. In my universe, that is a win!

Dress: eShakti
Cardigan: Old Navy
Belt: Ebay
Boots: Bandolino via discount shoe store
Bracelets: Gifted

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment