February 1, 2012

"I set fire to the rain, watched it pour as I touched your face."

Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Scarf: Hand-me-down
Earrings: Forever 21
Boots: Steve Madden

The second semester of law school is all about checklists for me. Assignment for legal writing? Add it to the checklist. Job application due? Add it to the checklist. Need to refill a prescription? Checklist. Out of milk? Checklist. At the moment, my checklist is kind of out of control, but I am proud to say that I am marking a few things off everyday.  I can't say that I'm not adding a few things everyday too, but maybe I'll reach some sort of equilibrium soon...

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment