February 20, 2012

"I'm gonna go back to the girl I was on the night you found me."

Shirt: Gifted
Skirt: eShakti
Belt: Ebay
Clutch: New York & Co
Bracelets: Gifted
Earrings: Forever 21
Boots: Steve Madden

I keep a wardrobe wish list of items that I would love to have in my closet, but haven't been able to find in my size or in my budget.  One of the items listed is bright skirts.  I have a black pencil skirt that I wore to death last summer, but black is so predictable.  I have been looking for a bold, quirky skirt for a long time and I finally spotted this one at eShakti and couldn't resist.  For its first outing I kept it simple with a polka dot button down and a gold clutch I found in my closet with the tags still on.  I hope you like green because I'm thinking you're going to see this little skirt again real soon.

*Title from "This Time" by Pia Toscano.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment