February 21, 2012

Another Silly Picture Day


I bought this dress last summer and somehow I never got around to wearing it until today.  I don't know what happened.  At first I was saving if for one of those elusive special occasions that never seems to materialize when you have the perfect dress waiting.  Then I was going to wear it but I realized my strapless bra was dirty and decided to wait for another day when it was clean.  Then I was going to wear it last week, but didn't like how it looked with tights and couldn't go out in bare legs because it was cold (but mainly because I forgot to shave my legs. Oops.)  Today, however, I marched out of the house in a dress that has waited almost a year to have its moment in the sun.  See the silly pictures below in which I am clearly delighted with this small success.


In other news I have gone to the gym twice this week, I watched the second episode of Skins (UK) Series 6 and was mildly depressed when one of my favorite characters died, and I got up early this morning to wash and semi-tame my unruly tresses.  I also attended a lunchtime lecture today where I learned about the benefits of mindfulness and meditation.  I found a bunch of guided meditation stuff on youtube when I got home so I think I might try it for a few weeks. I'll let you know how it goes!

Dress: Forever 21+ (last year)
Cardigan: Target via Ebay
Belt: Ebay
Boots Steve Madden
Earrings: Forever 21

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment