February 7, 2012

"Sometimes when I miss you, I put those records on."


One benefit of living in a warmer state is that your outerwear doesn't depend solely on the weather.  When I lived in Connecticut it was so cold that by October (and sometimes even September) I needed a coat and by December I needed a warmer coat than I ever knew existed back home in the south.  Coats made out of fancy materials that keep you warm in sub-zero temperatures are great for wandering around in the snow and all, but most of the time they weren't particularly pretty. Now that I live in a milder climate again, I can wear lightweight outerwear for most of the winter.  It's nice and it leads to purchases like the early birthday present I got myself:

Dress: Thrifted
Scarf: Loft
Jeggings: Hue
Belt: Ebay
Shoes: Old Navy
Bracelets: Gifted
Trench: New York & Company

*Title from "The One That Got Away" by Katy Perry.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment