March 26, 2012

Don't Judge Me

Dress: Loft via Ebay
Tunic: New York & Company
Belt: Ebay
Earrings: Overstock.com
Bracelets: Gifted
Shoes: Steve Madden via Amazon

Last week was a beast.  I had a mock trial in my torts class and a paper due Sunday night, but somehow I got through it and my reward for all of those late nights, early mornings is that new episodes of Make it or Break It and The Secret Life of the American Teenager begin today. Before you judge me for being a twenty-something who watches ABC Family, look at it from my perspective.  I spend my days poring over legal textbooks and by the time I get home my brain has practically turned to mush.  I can't handle anything too complicated once I get to that point so teenage pregnancy and fictional sports competitions are just about right.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment