March 23, 2012

"I'm underneath the very moon that you see at night."

Dress: Thrifted
Cardigan: Thrifted
Belt: Ebay
Cami: Forever 21+
Necklace: Primark (London)
Shoes: Payless

This is one of those spontaneous and unexpected outfits. You know the ones. You walk into your closet with no idea what you're going to wear, see two items hanging together and concede that the fates have made your outfit choice for you.  I'm not sure how well you can see it in this picture, but I'm wearing the same pair of color block shoes I wore in this post as part of what is either an inspired color block mix or an all around bad idea. I think I like it, but I suppose I'll let the fashion jury decide :)

*Title from "Bedroom Light" by Laura Shay.

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment