March 13, 2012

"This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me."


Going back to school after spring break is kind of like getting slapped in the face--with a semi truck. I went from getting enough sleep to not, having nothing that had to be done immediately to having several assignments and too many errands to count.  It's a good thing I'm stubborn or I would have abandoned this law school thing a long time ago...


On the outfit front I was a little nervous about my selection.  My skirt and shirt were both ruffly and on top of that I put on a floaty printed cardigan.  I couldn't decide if it was too much when I put it on, but since I was running late I didn't really have time to second guess my selection and went with it.  I wonder if other bloggers double up on the ruffles...


Top: New York & Co
Cardigan: Forever 21
Skirt: eShakti
Earrings: Overstock.com
Shoes: Steve Madden via Amazon
Belt: Ebay

*Title from "Part of Me" by Katy Perry.

Green: Everybody, Everywear

Creative Commons License
My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment