February 10, 2011

"Just a day, just an ordinary day"








The title from this blog is from Vanessa Carlton's song "Ordinary Day" and I think the lyrics are an apt description of both my day and my outfit. Some fashion bloggers talk about their "uniforms" and I have to admit that this is one of mine. The skirt, blouse, and belt combination is one that I go back to on days when I'm not sure what to wear and today was one of those days. I did end up liking this outfit though. I have never tried pairing blue with teal and I think the black cardigan toned down this otherwise very bright outfit.

Dress worn as blouse: Old Navy
Skirt: NY & Co
Cardigan: Loft
Leggings: Gap
Boots: Steve Madden
Scarf: Ebay

Creative Commons License

My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment