February 9, 2011

Snow Day





I quickly snapped these photos before I left for work this morning thinking that I wouldn't get home until late. Then it started snowing right before lunch. And it kept snowing. And snowing. And snowing. And, you get the picture. At about 2 PM enough people were getting antsy about the roads that the managing partner decided to close the firm early so that everyone could get home before the roads were too gross to drive on. So here I am at 3:55 in the afternoon posting my outfit photos early.

These weren't the greatest shots ever but in better light this little Victoria's Secret cardigan is vibrant and really pops against a white shirt and my navy blue skirt. I paired it with cognac boots and really loved the combination.

Shirt: TJ Maxx
Skirt: NY & Co (really old)
Cardigan: Victoria's Secret
Boots: Steve Madden
Leggings: Gap


Creative Commons License

My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment