March 30, 2011

"I learned to love myself unconditionally because I am a queen."

Dress: Loft
Shirt: New York & Company
Leggings: New York & Company
Belt: Ebay
Boots: Mossimo via Discount Shoe Store
Earrings: F21

Things I am excited about: spring, the spaghetti my mom made for dinner, starting law school in August, one of my aunts visiting from out of town, summer tv shows (oh Hawthorne, I have missed you!), the approaching 2 month anniversary of My Fashion Confession, and tons of new tv shows to watch on Netflix. Life is good, it can only get better, and I am ready and waiting for my next adventure.

*Title from "Video" by India Arie.


Creative Commons License

My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment