March 29, 2011

"I'm a sucker for a name brand. Skip the rack and stick to the game plan."


I really love the combination of navy blue and green (although there was much debate this morning over whether or not I was wearing navy blue at all.) I finished the outfit off with boots because it was supposed to rain and chose this belt and bag because they matched the boots. The outfit wasn't particularly exciting, but it felt very me and I would wear it again in a heartbeat :)




Cardigan: Loft via Ebay
Mock turtleneck: Victoria's Secret online
Skirt: New York & Company (from high school)
Belt: New York & Company
Boots: Steve Madden
Bag: Nine West via Overstock.com
Earrings: Forever 21

*Title from "Open Toes" by Katherine McPhee.


Creative Commons License

My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment