March 16, 2011

"Put to rest what you thought of me while I clean this slate with the hands of uncertainty."


When I bought this skirt last year (or maybe the year before. Not entirely sure...) the model in the photo was wearing a similar outfit. I'm a curvier girl than her, but I still like the way my outfit turned out today. I mentioned yesterday that I was participating in the Rainbow Challenge that's going on this week over at The Joy of Fashion. It's day three, and today's color is red. I'm having a lot of fun with the challenge and I hope that I can find other challenges to participate in in the future.


Cardigan: Loft
Top: Gap
Skirt: Loft
Leggings: New York & Company
Belt: New York & Company
Boots: Steve Madden
Earrings: Forever 21

*Title from "What I've Done" by Linkin Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment