April 5, 2011

"Give me wisdom plain and truthful, teach me something I don't know. Plain as education, inspiration I suppose"


I adore these boots. Even though they are my most comfortable pair of heels I don't get to wear them very often these days because my job involves a lot of walking and they simply aren't practical. I had a doctor's appointment today, though, and since I knew I would be leaving work early it seemed like the perfect day to rock these cuties. I normally wouldn't wear this dress to work either since it's strapless and denim, but it really was a good day to take liberties with my wardrobe choices. I like the way this outfit turned out and I think it will be fun to see how I can remix the pieces in the future. 



Dress: Gap
Cardigan: Loft via Ebay
Scarf: Ebay
Belt: Ebay
Bag: New York & Company
Boots: Bandolino via Discount Shoe Store
Earrings: Forever 21

*Title from "So Simple" by Stacie Orrico.

Creative Commons License

My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment