April 12, 2011

"I worked hard and sacrificed to get what I get. Ladies it ain't easy being independent."


Yesterday someone brought baked goods to work (there was cake and God how I love cake!) Today there were leftover brownies from a meeting. I don't know what wicked temptations will present themselves tomorrow, but I seem to lack willpower in the face of dessert and I don't know if there is any hope for my hips if people keep offering me sugar.

I'll be placing myself on a maintenance diet for the rest of the week and hoping that no one else is generous enough to leave a load of sweet goodness in easy reach. I'm going to go back to watching The Good Wife and try not to think about banana muffins. I'm not entirely sure this will be a successful endeavor, but there's something to be said for a good challenge.


Jacket: Old Navy via Ebay
Shirt: Antilia Femme Gifted
Skirt: New York & Company
Belt: Ebay
Boots: Mossimo via Discount Shoe Store
Earrings: Forever 21

*Title from "Independent Women" by Destiny's Child.


Creative Commons License

My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment