April 26, 2011

"If you wade around forever you will surely drown. I see what's going down."

Dress: TJ Maxx
Cardigan: New York & Company
Belt: Ebay
Boots: White Mountain

Today was one of those days. I didn't sleep well, had to get up early, was slow getting ready, and ended up not having time to iron the outfit I had planned for today. So what's a style maven wannabe to do? I grabbed my trusty no iron necessary, always ready to go, maybe my favorite, definitely much loved brown print dress and wore it with a teal cardigan and brown boots. Is it the most innovative outfit I will ever wear on My Fashion Confession? I sure hope not! Did it get me out of the house on time looking put together? I felt like it did and that's all that matters.

*Title from "Face Down" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. 

Creative Commons License

My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment