April 25, 2011

"There's a thin line [be]tween the dark side and the light side baby tonight"


It occurred to me after I left the house for work this morning that I was basically wearing last Thursday's outfit with a different dress as the base. I wish I could say I did it on purpose to prove how different an outfit can look with different hair and a few minor changes in accessories, but the truth is I didn't notice the resemblance until sometime after lunch. Oops. Other than feeling like a major failure for wearing such a similar outfit so soon, I had a decent day. My hair survived the rain, there were leftover cupcakes when I got home, and I finally managed to catch up on Law & Order: Los Angeles which, I have decided, I actually kind of like. Tomorrow is a new day and there will be another outfit. I've got my excited face on now because that is definitely something to look forward to :)



Dress: New York & Company
Jacket: Old Navy via Ebay
Belt: Ebay
Boots: Mossimo via discount shoe store
Earrings: Forever 21

*Title from "If I Had You" by Adam Lambert.

Creative Commons License

My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment