May 11, 2011

"Doesn't it feel peculiar when everyone wants a little more? And so that I do remember to never go that far, would you leave me with a scar?"


I can't afford to get to England and have a major Crohn's crisis so I went to my gastroenterologist today for a pre-departure check up. If I look a little tired it's because I had a long-ish drive to get to the doctor's office and when I got there my doctor seemed intent on using me as a human pincushion. By the time I left the doctor's office I looked like Band-aid Barbie from all the shots and blood work. Good thing I was wearing a cardigan I guess.

I'm a little bit ashamed of myself because I've been stress eating. For several weeks. I'm pretty sure I ate a whole package of cookies by myself and that was before I started in on my mom's birthday cake. I think I'll do better once I have everything set for my trip, but until then I will forgive myself a few indiscretions. It has been several years since I have been to Europe and I want to make sure I don't forget anything. Hopefully everything will go smoothly, but until I am on the plane with bags packed and all logistical plans taken care of I am going to be worried and stressed beyond belief :( 

Top: New York & Company
Skirt: Target (many moons ago)
Belt: New York & Company
Cardigan: Old Navy via Ebay
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

*Title from "Scar" by Missy Higgins.

Creative Commons License

My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment