May 21, 2011

"I used to carry the weight of the world and now all I wanna do is spread my wings and fly."


I got home last night, ate dinner, and managed to fall asleep before my grandmother finished making dessert. Strawberry shortcake. Pity. I woke up a few hours later and realized that I never posted my outfit photos so I got up to edit them and write my post. Kidding. I got up to take off my makeup and get a snack. Now it's 1:49 AM and I am wide awake writing an outfit post and watching the first few episodes of Justified. It's not half bad. 

Shirt: New York & Company
Skirt: Tommy Hilfiger via Ebay
Jacket: Loft
Belt: New York & Company
Scarf: Ebay
Bracelets: gifted
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

*Title from "Weight of the world by Chantal Kreviazuk.

Creative Commons License

My Fashion Confession by Ashley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment